The company produces and supplies high-quality machines and process installations for the confectionery and bakery industry, think of marshmallows, creams for cookies, cupcakes and donuts. Sounds interesting? Here’s more, they specialises in the design and assembly of continuous aeration machines, stirring and mixing tanks, powder and liquid mixers and dosing systems as well as their control. They have been active for more than 50 years in the design and construction of process installations for the international food industry. It is located in a brand new, state of the art factory.
As a Lead Process Engineer, you will work closely with the Sales and Project Managers, responsible for the process of technical elaboration of projects in the organisation.
- Creating the project scope in close consultation with the Sales and R&D team.
- Keeping close contact with customers in the process technical field.
- Improvement of Flow sheets and P&ID.
- Translating the quotation/order confirmation into a project description.
- Specifying the required project parts and process components.
- Supervising engineers and making progress report
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering or food technology.
- Experience in mechanical engineering, process engineering or food technology as a Lead or Process Engineer is an advantage.
- You are social, involved, stress-resistant and accurate/structured.
- Can communicate in Dutch but English speakers are welcome to apply.
- Process technical insight
- Experience with P&ID and flow sheets
- Being able to work independently and in a team.