Your new role
Your mission is to provide relevant and pragmatic legal and compliance support to the business and ensuring that the business complies with applicable laws and regulations and Danone’s guidelines and policies and help implementing Danone policies as required.
In this role you will report to Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs. You will have 2 key areas of responsibility:
- Contract drafting, review and contract management;
- Be a subject matter expert on privacy laws; implement and maintain GDPR and applicable privacy laws as relevant
- Train the business on legal awareness sessions
- Watch and monitor legal and regulatory changes that are relevant to the business
- Assist in connection with dispute resolutions
- Provide general support to Legal and Regulatory team on various matters
- Support implementation of Danone policies, compliance with laws and regulations
- Support compliance awareness sessions
- Support risk analysis and risk mitigation plans to continuously improve compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You have around 3-5 years’ professional experience as an in-house counsel or at a law firm within the food or pharma sector.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Law.
- You have a can-do mindset, the ability to deal with ambiguity, work in dynamic fast changing environment and you can bring a process driven mind-set and strong attention to detail.
- You are persuasive and can bring people together.
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- English is a must. Additional languages will be a plus.
Your new company
Nutricia Worldwide is a unique business unit managing a wide portfolio across 40+ markets worldwide operating through a distributor model, with more than 36 different nationalities working together in a culturally rich and vibrant environment. The Digital team consists of the head of digital, the technical product owner, the head of ecommerce and two digital engagement managers (Customer and HCP). They specifically focus on leading digital marketing to consumers, patient and health care professionals. They do this using a glocal model, where content baselines, technical setup and connected processes are centralised from the Netherlands, while consumer connection and local content are managed in the markets. Obviously, we work together strongly with their colleagues in marketing, sales, and healthcare.
What you'll get in return
At Danone, they offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of their products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044758