1044872 | Amsterdam | AML | KYC | Liaison | Compliance | Bank
Provide active support to the respective Business units of our client in Amsterdam on the Know Your Client (KYC) Process. This includes execution of the Global and Local KYC requirements and to facilitate services on processes that are complex, variable in nature, requires high level of accuracy and could be time-dependent. This all requires contact with key stakeholders internally as well as the client basis.
The Liaison Officer is an employee who builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, facilitates communications and coordinates activities amongst the offshore teams and the onshore organization next to his/her responsibility as a KYC Analyst. The Liaison Officer streamlines operations and handle communications, coordination efforts, incident response and conflict resolution. The Liaison Officer is the point of contact. The Liaison Officer requires good communication skills in order to be successful when dealing with senior stakeholders from Business and/or AFC. The Liaison Officer is responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant KYC information, including performing all relevant controls. The Liaison Officer has a minimum of 1.5+ years of experience within KYC principles and has a significant understanding of KYC fundamentals. Process wise, The KYC analyst will work on (parts) of KYC files next to the liaison responsibilities. Finally, the Liaison Officer is supported by the KYC Team Head and could consulate subject- matter-expert (SME) on explicit KYC content with high complexity.
- Liaising between teams and stakeholders on- and offshore;
- Understanding the DB KYC framework, which includes policy, standards, desk-top procedures and other artifacts; - Performing KYC activities;
- Processing KYC files end-to-end;
- Pro-active interaction with internal teams (Coverage, AFC) and clients of the bank to ensure adequate delivery within the KYC remediation process and the timely resolution of issues by responding to queries promptly;
- Understanding the priorities;
- Keeping abreast of the (Global) MI;
- Assisting with execution of audits, escalations, and investigations on KYC issues, where appropriate;
- Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team;
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values;
- Execution delivery against internal and external agreed SLA’s
- Around 1.5+ years KYC Experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Developed KYC skills (preferred);
- Able to work in a self-supporting environment and to complete work with a moderate degree of supervision;
- Prioritizes, organizes and makes decisions related to own work which impacts other teams;
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and is able to find solutions for complex issues;
- Education, knowledge and working experience;
- Preferably Bachelor degree;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Knowledge of AML policies which govern banks; Know You Client policy guidelines (preferred);
- Ability to reach out and work independently with cross-functional team members in a matrix environment across the entire Deutsche Bank organization;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.) and Power Point;
- Knowledge of how Dutch legal structures, Trusts, Partnerships, etc. are organized (preferred);
- Ability to work with strict deadlines to satisfy our clients with appropriate decision making skills Preferably, Bachelor degree.
- Discipline (well-organised, structured way of working);
- Client centricity;
- Working under pressure.
An annual salary based on a 40 hour work week of between €49,000 and €69,000 depending on knowledge and experience. There is room for further education, substantive training, but also personal development. Our client stimulates internal growth, so that steps are always possible both horizontally and vertically. Act quickly and find out if this is your next new job!
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation. #1044872
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Insurance
€49.000 - €69.000 based on knowledge and experience
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Kelvin Tankink, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Amsterdam