Your new role
The role Manager Customs and Tax will provide leadership, strategic consultation on Company Tax, import and export issues and will focus on implementing and maintaining customs and tax compliance initiatives, leading and supporting the integration of customs and tax requirements into business processes and systems, in accordance with all rules and regulations.
- Produce the monthly customs filings with the DTA
- Monthly reconciliations between Sap and Track on Trade software
- Maintain specific article master data
- Advise and inform other departments within the company on customs affairs
- Maintain the customs knowledge database within the company
What you will need to succeed
- Produce the periodically required Corporate income Tax and VAT declarations in all applicable countries.
- Produce the periodically required Transfer pricing documentation.
- Plan and manages the completion of tax forecasts and related exercises.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate Tax records
- Contact person with DTA on all Tax related matters and governmental agencies.
- Supervise the timely provision of tax information requested by management.
- Ensures a broad knowledge of current tax regulations, providing advice to the organisation as required.
- Assists in vetting the more straight-forward of the organisation's tax documents for acceptable, correct wording.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and tax team and create strategies to capitalise on changes
We are looking for someone with managerial skills and technical tax and customs experience who is able to trace the correct guidelines according to Dutch and European Tax Laws, someone who is actively looking to optimise current processes, looking after improvements and flaws.
- Good communication and influencing skills, style flexibility, negotiation skills and hands-on/can do mentality
- BSc or MSc in Financial studies
- Leadership qualities both in people as in the process
What you will get in return
As Manager Customs and Tax you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
Your new company
Our client is active in the evolution of machinery and the combination between people and work that combines to create rich living spaces, making them more comfortable, highly developed and efficient. They provide customers with technology, products and services that generate new value.
What you will need to do now
Is this role as Manager Customs and Tax the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Luis.firstname.lastname@example.org.