Your new role
We are looking for a paralegal who is used to work in a busy environment. The paralegal is a focal strategic point and a very important role that is not only working with the legal department, but who liaises with financial, commercial, operational and project teams, law firms, administrations, and auditors.
- Provides support with legal transactions and corporate housekeeping for the different entities;
- Responsible of the contract administration and database of the group;
- Responsible of the corporate daily follow-up of all Dutch companies, and all overseas subsidiaries of our client
- Provides support to commercial and project team in reviewing and drafting legal documents;
- Provides support in reviewing contracts;
- Provides support and assistance to finance department for bank accounts openings;
- Liaise with supply chain management to archive all agreements and harmonise the follow-up of ongoing projects (renewals, amendments, letters of termination, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
• Degree in law (bachelor)
• Minimum of 2 years similar work experience (starters with intern experience are also welcome to apply)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English language skills have to be fluent / native)
• Good organisational skills, and attention to detail
• Collaborative, adaptable to international environment
• Good background or experience in Dutch corporate law, commercial/contract law is a plus
We are looking for a candidate who is able to work at least 32 hours a week (at least 3 days in the office).
Your new company
This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest oil & gas companies in Europe. Our clients services entities are mainly based in West Africa (WAF) and Europe.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044451