I am currently looking for an experienced or a bright international payroll expert to work together on the payroll for many international clients. My client offers you the chance to step onboard, in the position of Payroll Administrator for a growing client portfolio. As a holistic problem-solver, your knowledge and skills will be utilized to resolve complex payroll and compensation-related issues. Don’t mind pulling up your sleeves to ensure that our client’s employee’s payments are seamless assigned? In their team, you can foster your curiosity and enhance your knowledge beyond payroll! My client provides wealth protection and support services to private clients, corporate clients and funds.
- Execute payroll for all employees of our international clients. Timely, structured and accurate;
- Attend to payroll – or specific other international HR specific queries from our clients. You could think of managing global employee mobility services, including relocation support and other compensation-related issues
- Feel the freedom to improve day-to-day activities to increase the quality of processes and/or products;
- Coordinate the Shared Service Center to ensure accurate handling of their administrative tasks and continuously work on the improvement of structures and collaboration.
- The ability to take ownership of payroll processes and keeping a clear overview of the full client portfolio;
- A problem-solving mindset, positive attitude and the ability to multitask;
- Extensive knowledge of pensions;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Great communication and collaboration skills and experience with working with (internal or external) clients.
- Up to date on tax, labour- and social laws;
- Preferably experienced with Nmbrs (HR and Payroll Software);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with payroll processing, preferably in an international environment;
- Preferably experienced in global mobility i.e., relocation, immigration and/or mobility tax.
What you’ll get in return
You will be working for one of the market leaders within the Trust Fund industry that is well established and growing. Working within an organization that is diverse, inclusive, international and a challenging but rewarding environment.. The gross salary is between €40,000 and €60,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Dean Scully for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044331