Your new role
To accelerate their growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a highly capable and commercial oriented individual to join our clients Consultancy business unit as Product Owner. The Product Owner will ensure the goals of our clients and users are at the centre of the full product development life cycle – from conception to deployment, iteration and maintenance. The role will focus on building SaaS/digital products and platforms that deliver the clients’ offer. He/she also plays a key role in managing relationships between our various internal teams, collaborating and supporting the timely and successful delivery of new products and the maintenance and improvement of existing products and platforms. To do this, he/she will gather user and stakeholder input and requirements, produce and lead project delivery across the client’s organisation.
Our ideal Product Owner:
What you'll get in return
- HBO/University level education;
- 2 - 3 years’ of experience performing a Product Owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst role;
- Experience in gathering requirements and delivering and launching SaaS/digital products;
- Innovative thinker with an entrepreneurial approach;
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders at various levels (internal/external) with an ability to impart complex topics in layman’s terms;
- Strong collaborator and people skills;
- Strong technical skills – enthusiastic about keeping up with new technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to generate, develop and deliver creative solutions;
- Fluent in oral and written English. Other languages is a plus.
You will be welcomed by a super enthusiastic and passionate group of like-minded colleagues where our advisory practice goes hand-in-hand with our own TechCentre development. Based on our consultancy experiences we design, develop and implement unique enterprise software for our clients. Your success in your role will fuel further growth, with you eventually leading client discussions in collaboration with Consultancy colleagues. Together, we make it happen!
Your new company
- Competitive Salary
- 50/50 Pension Scheme
- Mobile & Laptop
- Free Lunch at the office
- Hybrid after initial weeks
- Additional holidays for overtime
- Working from home reimbursement
Hays is recruiting for our client which is a family run, non cooperate business which has been professionalised in the last years – A global leader in strategic meeting and event management. From Satellite Symposiums through Hybrid Meetings and Congress, to Fully Virtual. Our client is specialised in organising and managing High Impact Meetings that deliver a tailored and unique approach to suit our clients' specific needs. They are structured around four business units: High Impact Meetings & Events, Compliance solutions, Consultancy and Technology. Their talent pool of 60+ employees from 15 nationalities are committed to accelerating value delivery by developing usable and high-quality products and solutions tailored to clients' needs and which add a clear benchmark on how they're performing relative to others in the industry. Their custom-made (SaaS) solutions tackle their stakeholder interaction challenges whilst managing costs as well as risks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role as Product Owner, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career. #1044062