Would you like to be part of a growing global player? Do you prefer to work smarter than harder? And do you have the knowledge and experience to lead the transition from HiCAD to Inventor? Then we would like to meet you!
The Company has been designing and building process plants for the international food industry for over 50 years. They specializes in the design and assembly of continuous aeration machines, stirring and mixing tanks, powder and liquid mixers and dosing systems as well as their controls. They are well known for producing and supplying high-quality machinery and process installations for the confectionery and bakery industries.
Your role consists of three parts; project engineering, transition from HiCAD to Inventor and standardisation.
- You are part of a project team which includes a project manager, lead engineer, work planner and assembly specialist.
- You work on the latest installations for the confectionery and bakery industry. Starting from a project description you make (construction) calculations which you elaborate into detailed and assembly drawings and layouts.
- You will adapt existing drawings during the project and support in solving technical bottlenecks during the production or assembly process.
- Use Vault Software and of course Inventor.
- You share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues and listen with interest to the ideas of others.
- You ensure smooth transition to Inventor systems.
- You give internal training to colleagues to explain the program and the way it works.
- A relevant technical education, for example in the direction of mechanical engineering;
- Experience in a relevant function within the engineering industry, experience within the food industry is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Inventor/Vault is required, knowledge of HiCAD is an advantage;
- A good command in Dutch language is an advantage and English speakers are welcome to apply .
- You are curious and inquisitive by nature and like to think outside the box.
- You enjoy playing a leading role in the transition from HiCAD to Inventor.
- With your good communication skills you are able to get people on board with the change and bring this transition to a successful conclusion.