Your new role
As a QA officer, you are responsible for the quality management system (QMS). Together with your colleagues, you monitor the quality of production processes and end products. You will help ensure the product meets the applicable standards and expectations of the user in accordance with ISO 13485 and the requirements of CE-IVD. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining and continuously improving the Quality Management System
- Organizing process and product audits
- Executing batch releases
- Working on improvement trajectories via NCRs and CAPAs
- Delivering input for the annual management review
- Setting up and implementing improvement projects
- Contributing to and communicating the vision and strategy of the organization.
To be a successful QA Officer, you have at least a HBO education, preferably in the direction of life sciences or chemistry. In addition, you have at least 4 years of relevant experience as a Quality Assurance Officer in an organization focused on in-vitro diagnostics medical devices. You easily make contact and take responsibility with an eye for detail. You feel at home in a small, rapidly developing organization, with a sense of proportion when implementing the quality standard. You are fluent or you have professional proficiency of the Dutch and English language. Flexibility, cooperation and sustainability are just as important to you, as they are to your employer.
Your new company
Your new employer is an innovative Dutch manufacturer and supplier of laboratory reagents for the isolation of DNA and RNA from biological materials. Their mainly focused on laboratories who want to automate their processes. Their goal is to simplify, accelerate and improve Life Sciences research.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now.
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment with nice colleagues.
- An organization that works at the forefront of science.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A bonus and attractive commission scheme.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ewa Tran at 0643452976.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044038