Your new role
Together with the Chief Quality& Risk officer you will lead and manage the company’s global assurance program and ensure quality compliance in the procurement of pharmaceuticals, in-vitro diagnostics, medical devices, and other health products. You will represent the company’s QA policies and standards with clients and industry related affairs. The QARA Manager is responsible for the unit performance and staff development
What you'll need to succeed
- Pharmacy degree or relevant education in the Life Sciences field.
- 5+ years’ experience with proven track record in the quality assurance of pharmaceutical and other commodities for use in the developing world, particularly within the public sector.
- Experience with Medical Device class I, II and III products and their accessories, registration, authorisation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of FDA, WHO, in-country regulations, and stringent regulatory authorities with previous Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspection experience.
- Knowledge of the international pharmaceutical and medical supply market, with specific reference to the commodities required for HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care.
- Advanced computing skills in standard software systems, such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Leadership/Strategic Thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work across disciplines and in diverse locations internationally.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
Your new company
Out client is a sustainable procurement agent with a positive impact on the economy, society and the planet. Their mission is to improve the health and well-being of people in low- and middle-income countries through increased access to quality and affordable health products by upholding our purpose and results-driven cultural style.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.