Your new role
As Quality System Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System based on automotive industry standard (IATF 16949) and Customer Specific Requirements in order to make our company more effective and efficient.
What are you going to do?
• Implement, maintain and improve QMS based on IATF 16949 standard and Customer Specific Requirements
• Maintain the knowledge of the latest standards and Customer Specific requirements and communicating it in the organization
• Plan, coordinate and execute Internal System/Manufacturing Audits according to the internal procedures and IATF 16949
• Plan, coordinate and execute External Supplier Audits according to the internal procedures and IATF 16949
• Coordinate and support IATF 16949 certification audits
• Coordinate and perform self-assessment audits according to the Customer requirements
• Facilitate problem solving process after audits and follow-up action implementation and effectiveness
• Develop new and update existing QMS documentation
• Support all processes with QMS documentation development
• Maintain Documentation Management System – control of documentation
• Coach and train new and existing employees to increase quality awareness in the company
• Report and solve problems related to the Quality Management System
• Support and give advice to all employees with problem solving process
• Provide advice related to the QMS maintenance and improvement to the whole company
• Lead various projects related to QMS
• Analyze QMS performance and initiate improvements, take action and give advice when necessary
What you'll need to succeed
• You are a team player who acts with integrity
• You like to focus on improvement and innovation, finding better ways for the organization
• With your excellent communication skills, you easily connect with internal and external customers and are able to hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
• Risk-based thinking
• IATF 16949 knowledge, understanding and experience, IATF 16949 Auditor certificate is an advantage
• Understanding of the automotive process approach
• Internal/external auditing knowledge and experience
• Wide knowledge of quality tools and methods, including Problem solving, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, 8D, 5Why, Lessons learned etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of CSRs (Customer Specific Requirements)
• Very good user level of MS Office
• Fluent English, written and spoken. Dutch, German, French and Italian are an advantage.
Your new company
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe (MTEE) is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. Did you know that we have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbo that was made in Almere. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
As our parent company is located in Japan, we work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From our production line in Almere, we deliver directly to our OEMs all over Europe. All of our 700 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what we are.
What you'll get in return
Working at MTEE offers many rewards: from seeing the concepts of your project team being developed into actual turbochargers to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on. Daimler, Volkswagen, BMW and Renault are just few of many well-known brands within our customer portfolio.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
- Collective health insurance
- MTEE is a member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
- Training and development opportunities
MTEE is involved in every phase within turbo development and we are just as committed to your development. For us it is important that you are able to follow your ambitions, therefore we provide various opportunities for developing and/or expanding your knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2494385