an worldwide international technology manufacturing company in the Retail industry
a minimum of 3 months, with the option to extend
Hours per week:
minimum of 4 years in in a position as a Controller
University degree or equivalent in Economics or Finance
SAP knowledge, Business Objects, Business Warehouse, Integrated planning
Experience with commercial reporting & analysis and experience of working across a European business within multi-cultural working environment.
Strong communication skills, management skills and strong leadership skills. Take accountability and ownership for outputs
They have a hybrid working policy, which means that you need to be 2 to 3 days per week at the office. You will also sometimes travelling to the office in Belgium for meetings.
About the role
Commercial Investment Control
& Management and ROI:
• Support Customer Tactical Commercial Investment management (Channel, Category, Co-operative, Shop Fit) and Rebates including the governance, evaluation, financial control, provisions, reporting, tracking actual claims, forecasting and planning.
• Support monthly review meetings with Country management to pro-actively manage existing and future financial commitments.
• Support quarterly European review meeting
• Business analysis utilising standard reporting tools; highlighting key achievements and shortfalls.
• Liaise with SGFA R2R team in month-end closing activities
• Monitor & track rebates evaluation to ensure appropriate provisions maintained and closed in timely manner.
• Drive the implementation of best practices across the Regional cluster together with the other In Country business controllers.
Forecasting & Budgeting:
• Support the monthly and yearly forecasts process and ensure accuracy of the planning.
• Provide financial support necessary to enable Country Management Teams to be accountable and responsible for their business.
• MP actual & FRCST analysis by utilising pan European reporting tools
Business Governance and Business Partnering:
• Support the Sales & Marketing processes related to monthly and quarterly management reviews
• Ensure high level of reporting accuracy and quality
• Manage customer profitability analysis & budgeting
• Leverage tools and resourcing available from SGFA and CPCE
• Ensure compliance and alignment commercial investment corporate accounting policy (CAP).