Our client is looking for Senior Data Engineers who love building and pioneering while solving business problems in a fast, cooperative environment. As Senior Data Engineer you will be at the forefront of driving major projects!
Your new role
You’ll be working with the data engineering team to develop innovative data-driven solutions that integrate distributed sources of data, perform large-scale learning and reasoning, and integrate results. Our client is looking for a self-starting, motivated individual with knowledge of engineering best practices.
In this role, you’ll partner with our clients and work within our Data Science Solutions team as a Data Engineer. You will clean, transform, and analyze vast amounts of raw data from various systems to provide ready-to-use data to our Data Scientists. This involves both supporting ad-hoc requests as well as designing and building true production-level data pipelines using well-structured code that follows true object-oriented programming principles.
What you'll need to succeed
What you will get in return
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Math, or another related quantitative field.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in data engineering and a deep understanding of cloud technologies.
- Great understanding of Python, both conceptually as in practice.
- Amazing SQL skills and a good understanding of existing warehouses.
- Understanding of different cloud systems such as Azure, AWS, and Snowflake.
- Best practices of enterprise coding as well as general CI/CD practices.
- Expert-level code architecture experience.
- Self-starter and strong interpersonal skills.
- Great communication and coaching skills.
About the organization
- Excellent base salary
- Dynamic work environment and great colleagues
- Plenty of room to grow
- A data driven organization
A fast growing agency that has it headquarters in Eindhoven. They are also located in Dubai, Stockholm, London, Cape Town and Amsterdam. They create a customer centric experience for there clients where a personalized customer journey is central.
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send an up-to-date CV or call our consultant Joeri Dielhoff +316-43449039. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career opportunities. #1044135