Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent our client at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.For our Service Team based in Delft we are currently looking for a Field Service Specialist who will be responsible to repair and for the maintenance of our client Enraf equipment in the field and to do start-up and commissioning in the EMEA regionKEY
AREAS OF RESPOSIBILITY :
- Start-up, commissioning and repairs at customer sites.
- Preventive maintenance at customer sites (contract-based or appointment based).
- Being temporarily based at customer site for daily maintenance of the installed base.
- Performing the required diagnostics after repair.
- Informing the customer about performed activities as well advising about (technical) service matters when the service engineer thinks this is desirable and/or necessary to guarantee failure free use of the instrument in the future. The Field Service Leader will decide on execution in case of warranty issues.
- Informing the customer about obsolete equipment and stimulating replacement of old equipment that cannot be repaired anymore. Requirements and wishes of the customer need to be taken into consideration. The decision about final information about replacement and renewal will be made by the Sales department.
- A customer friendly way of thinking and acting: the service engineer represents our client Enraf during her/his visits.
- To create correct and unambiguous reports on all executed activities as well as the findings reported by the customer.
- To fill in the service forms correctly and unambiguously.
- Keeping the personal stock of spare parts in an optimal condition.
- Evaluate these spare parts in accordance with need and usage.
- To use and maintain all measuring equipment and tools optimally and timely calibrate these according to the procedures.
- Checking the personal safety equipment.
- Weekly submission of service reports, time sheets and expense reports.
- Assisting clients with trouble-shooting.
YOU MUST HAVE :
- A technical post-high school diploma (MBO or HBO)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Field Service Engineer or Project Engineer within the instrumentation sector in any industrial business
- Knowledge on field instrumentation
- Solid analytical / problem solving skills and technical skills with a high level of attention to detail · Strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Able to multitask and manage priorities
- Self-motivated, consistently takes the initiative to get things done
- Strong customer service sense
- Good team player
WE VALUE :
- Bachelor Degree in Automation, Instrumentation, Electronic & Electrical
- Experience with terminal automation
- Enraf knowledge is a strongly added value.
Hays Poland Center of Excellence sp.z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 14426.
- JOB ID: HRD145370
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Delftechpark 39,Delft,DELFT,2628 XJ,Netherlands