Your new company
Our client is an Asian world’s largest manufacturer of industrial machinery . The role is hybrid with the main offices in Amsterdam and Oosterhout client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team.
Your new role
For this role you will need to review financial reports and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance. Track the current financial progress against the budget and forecasts to make sure that the company is on track co-develops financial budgets and forecasts to stakeholders who use the information to make financial decisions. The senior financial analyst will partner with the management with critical reviews and advice on strategic and tactical level, risk and opportunities quantitively substantiated. You will be working closely with the accounting Manager as well as various stakeholders.
- Analyse financial information to evaluate and make recommendation to senior management to improve business operations
- Analyse the profitability of products and services, analyse projects and business cases
- Prepare the monthly report on the overall business operation
- Analyse the P&L, Balance sheet, Sales, Inventory (actuals vs budgets resp forecast)
- Assist Financial department management in daily operations and closing activities and support fixed asset preparation
- Monthly financial management reports (inventory, sales, expense budget report) supported by automated reporting system.
- Continuous assistance in preparing budget and forecast.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies by designing or adjusting internal procedures.
- Perform activities for SOX controls as coordinator and tester.
What you need to succeed
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenue and expenses
- Prepare procedures and calculations regarding periodical provisions
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting procedures
- Any ad hoc projects
You have 3+ years of experience after obtaining a relevant degree. Knowledge of IFRS, working with budgets and forecasting. Ideally background in manufacturing, whole sales and B2B is preferred. You must be proficient with Microsoft office application. The candidate needs to have great communication skills and experience reporting to management is essential. Experience with SAP and Dynamics systems. English language proficiency is required as working language is English. Having Dutch is a plus. Looking for a candidate who can work independently, has great communication skills and be proactive when it comes to decision making.
What you get in return
As Senior financial analyst you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package,27 annual leave days and 13 rota free days. The company offers a guaranteed and variable bonus scheme, travel allowance and financial support when working from home. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1044855