Your new role
- Senior IT Specialist
- Report directly to regional manager - will work directly above one other IT specialist (Team on 2)
- Leadership of the local IT Legal Technology Specialist teams supporting the IT needs of the business.
- Provide direction to the business and IT departments in implementing consistent repeatable, cost effective local IT support services.
- Maximising productivity through technology approach and culture.
- Onsite management of 250+ Employees
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-3 years previous experience of direct line management of small teams/individuals – performance management, appraisals, One to one training skills.
- Proven track record of high level business engagement at senior level stakeholders within the firm
- 1-3 years minimum of solid experience of Service Delivery and Operational OLA’s, targets, workload management
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 & Office 365
Your new company & What you'll get in return
- Flexible attitude to meet the demands of the business.
- An approachable and effective communicator; able to explain the impact of technical issues in layman's terms.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to multitask & prioritise when under pressure.
- Enthusiastic & reliable.
- Team Player.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work in other offices if required.
- Adaptable & willing to undertake new tasks with the minimum of instruction and supervision.
- Good experience in developing customer relationships.
- Have a 'can do' attitude.
- Logical approach and an understanding of procedural methodologies.
- One of the largest international law firms globally.
- This is an ideal opportunity to develop a career in the IT industry working for a major blue chip company.
- A progressive career development plan will be implemented for the successful candidate with clear promotion and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to travel to international offices.
- A personalised competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1043608