Your New Function
What this job involves;The Senior Facilities Manager will lead the team of Facilities Managers and their reports to ensure management of the day-to-day client activities for assigned properties within the region. In addition, support and help the EMEA Operations Manager in ensuring our IFM contract delivery is achieved by being the key point of contact for key stakeholders and/or client. The role will have responsibility for overseeing delivery of IFM operations across portfolio of sites in terms of contract delivery, EHS, engineering services, legislative compliance, contractor management, promoting sustainability, adding value and driving innovation.Client/Stakeholder Management:
- Ensure that Client expectations are met and exceeded. In particular act as a senior point of escalation for all operational customer facing matters.
- Promoting high level of satisfaction among client users and reinforcing prompt response and customer service focused delivery with the ability to tailor messages to specific audiences and their needs.
- Responsibility for meeting KPI’s and SLA’s defined within the contract.
- Understand that client and objectives need to be compatible, i.e. deliver to the client operationally and financially, whilst ensuring our financial interests are protected
- Ensure that the defined scope of work in the Client Account nominated sites are delivered with excellence and consistency across the range of services to meet and sustain the designated Customer Satisfaction levels at all times.
- Monitors array of metrics and manages site to ensure proper optimal operations
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of underperformance issues.
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed and refinements made to enhance these services
- Develop and sustain high quality, well-motivated, appropriately qualified and trained staff, at the correct level on nominated Sites
- Demonstrating leadership, giving direction and mentoring the the teams across the portfolio to promote engagement, customer service excellence and aligned delivery across all service lines.
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team
- Actively work to ensure that the financial operations in assigned region are meeting or exceeding targets and control requirements. Including timely raising of purchase order requests and goods receipting.
- Work with the Financial Manager to prepare the budget documentation and administer the works to ensure budget compliance
- Scrutinising spends, leveraging opportunities to benefit from savings and improvements on cost of service delivery without loss of output
HSE & Quality Management
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with operating procedures, statutory requirements, and within the client procedures, guidelines and country legal requirements for Health and Safety.
- Understand & actively support our Quality Management program
Desired skills and experience for this job
About the Organisation
- Strong communicator, possesses sound verbal & written communication skills as well as being an active listener
- Able to communicate difficult and complex issues clearly and concisely with analytical and critical thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts and relevant terms
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Excellent PC literacy (MS suite) and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
- 5-10 years’ experience in facilities, property management, hard or soft services, hospitality or related field
- Must be prepared to travel regularly within nominated region and beyond
- English Fluent (Essential) German Fluent (Highly Desired)
We're a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 92,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Good Secunday benefits
Apply directly to this vacancy
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send us an up-to-date CV by calling Rudi Nefkens via +31 6 12099902. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for a different position, please contact us to discuss your career options #1044136