Your new role
The Senior Sourcing IT Lead will lead the sourcing function (3 FTEs ) and sourcing & procurement efforts across a defined set of categories in pursuit of driving value for the Global IS function as it delivers its transformation programme. Working with IT operations across the business, this role will build on existing practices to ensure that we work in partnership with our suppliers and in concert with best practice principles.
About the company
Our client is a world leader in packaging industry. They are now in the middle of a huge transformation that will help them keep up the highest standards in the market.
• Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the category strategies along with supporting the business through standard strategic sourcing, for example supply market analysis, competitive negotiations and contracting.
• Actively demonstrate opportunities for driving additional value through synergies, cost management, monitoring of supplier quality and service.
• Proactively identify opportunities for enhanced value through demonstrating an understanding of the supplier market.
• Review, develop and maintain guidelines, processes and procedures for managing sourcing events and Supplier Management.
• Work collaboratively to ensure buy-in across the relevant stakeholders, ensuring key stakeholders feel supported in their role as supplier managers and contract owners.
• Measure and track performance of the agreement agreeing mitigation as appropriate.
• Lead supplier negotiations, finalising contracts and to ensure that appropriate supplier relationship management is in place through to the completion or termination of the contract.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant legal, industry and regulatory bodies is adhered to, managing risk and reputation .
The scope of the role
This role sits within the Finance and Sourcing Team and is aligned to the Global IS Function. The role has a range of stakeholders including members of the GIS Executive Team. Category values are likely to be up to 40 million Euros annually.
Apply for this vacancy
- Supplier Management – Managing IS supplier and supplier contracts;
- Managing IS service, Infrastructure or Platform delivery (one, or more of);
- Project Management and evidence of working cross functionally to achieve shared goals
- Strong Stakeholder experience and the ability to demonstrate partnership working
- Negotiation – evidence of formal or informal negotiations and contracting
- Business English (written and verbal)
- Team player, strong communication and solution orientated
- Customer focused
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send us an up-to-date CV by calling Panagiotis Terzoudis via +31646829521. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for a different position, please contact us to discuss your career options.