Our customer is a Dutch Market leader in the field of telecommunications and is dedicated to ensuring safe, reliable and future-proof networks and services. With their mobile networks and landlines for data and television, they provide their customers both nationally as well as internationally. You will be working at the HQ in Rotterdam for 1 day per week. For the rest of the week you are free to decide where to work (either in another office or from home).
Your New Role
You will be working in a team of 5, giving advice to senior management about subjects that are of strategic importance to obtaining our clients’ business goals. You will create value for the company by means of analytical reports and well sustained advice.
You will be:
The Profile You Need to Succeed
- Working in a dynamic environment, where you are asked to work either individually or with your team and quickly analyzing whether or not more thorough research is required on an ad hoc topic. Most of the topics that you will be working on is on a large, companywide scale.
- Managing outside-in projects that create value for the company, often cross-team projects that need coordination.
- Doing project- and stakeholder management
- Ensuring and producing high quality and impactful material that is relevant at Executive Board level.
- Elaborating on this material to the higher management.
- Doing financial modelling for complex cases.
- Increasing the collective knowledge of the team by transmitting knowledge and coaching others.
In order to be successful in the position of Senior Value Manager, you:
The Offer You Get in Return
- Have a positive mindset;
- Possess great communicative and organizational skills;
- Like working in a dynamic environment;
- Are a real team player with persuasion abilities;
- Have a proactive and pragmatic mindset, where you show a solution-oriented way of thinking;
- Are interested in working on large, companywide topics;
- Can be successful in giving strategical advised, based on research;
- Have a completed university degree;
- Are knowledgeable in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Have extensive experience in a similar role (internal consultant, strategy, management consultant, business controller, etc.).
Our client offers a great package for this responsible role. You will get a(n):
What Should You Do Now?
- Competitive salary;
- Additional 10.5% allowance on top of your base salary;
- The flexibility to work wherever you want, for the majority of the time;
- 50% discount on company projects;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Travel allowance;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Great growth and learning opportunities;
- Personal education budget of €1.500.
If you are interested in the position of Senior Value Manager, click on 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV, or call us directly on +316 15 64 32 04. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +316 15 64 32 04. If this job doesn't quite suit you, but you’re looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential interview about your career. #1044220