Project Management | Eindhoven | Contracting | IT | Tech
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Preferred start date: as soon as possible
End date / period: 6 months
Hours: 40 per week
Option to extend: yes
Onsite/Remote: Fully Remote
The department Generic IT Solutions is providing IT infrastructure Services and develops new advanced infrastructure services. Services include IAAS, Connectivity & Telecom, Workplace and support, IAM, and collaboration. The operational services are provided by global external partners. On behalf of the IT Infrastructure Solutions team develops solutions which include architecture, design, roadmap and infrastructure standards. The team is responsible for running IT improvement and innovation projects (e.g. SDDC,..), as well as globally service delivery management.
Project/ Job Summary:
You will work on the Modern Workplace project and will be responsible for deploying the product into Production (enrolling new users, migrating existing ones, etc.). The definition of a Modern Workplace is an operational setup which has been professionally designed to meet both the physical and technological needs of both your business and its employees.
A Modern Workplace drives company-wide business transformation by utilizing the latest Microsoft technology to power and streamline business operations and empower employees to do their best work around the clock.
This will facilitate moving away from an on premise infrastructure towards the Azure Cloud by migrating from SCCM towards Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune but not limited to.
You will be part of a team managing the project through all phases of the product life cycle from definition to launch and as previously stated your responsibility will be for the deploy/launch phase.. You will work closely with a worldwide diverse group of engineers, vendors, and subcontractors. You will assist business managers and technical teams in overseeing adherence to established processes, scheduling, risk management, agendas, minutes, action item tracking and project reporting.
• Rollout/Deploy the Modern Workplace throughout the estate (30k+ devices)
• Ability to work in an agile environment and leading an agile team
• Proficient in activity and resource planning
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective organization and team motivation skills
- Experience with Organizational Change mgmt. and Stakeholder mgmt. practices
• SAFe PO/PM certified
• Experience with project scheduling tools such as MS Project
• MBA or business acumen
• Experience in ServiceNow ticket platforms
• Experience with O365/ProPlus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent leadership skills
• Detailed oriented self-motivated individual who adapts well to change
• Candidate must be able to adjust work schedule when required to support morning or evening calls
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044278
Techniek & Internet
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Juriaan Hassankhan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam