We are currently looking for a new colleague to join the position of Supplier Development Engineer at Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe site in Oosterhout, Netherlands.
Experience: 6 years in similar role
Working hours: Full-time
Languages: native/fluent English, nice to have Dutch
The goal of this job is the development of HCME’s suppliers in order to meet the organization’s requirements to Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Environment (SQDCE).
What you will be doing
• Creating development plans in line with Procurement and Category strategies
• Analyzing industries, innovations of supply markets and technological best practices and trends
• Managing improvement projects
• Developing suppliers to meet the company’s goals in regards to SQDCE
• Supporting the selection of potential suppliers
• Developing, monitoring and improving processes at the supplier in line with Hitachi standards
• Conducting audits at supplier
• Supplier risk management
• Performing supplier relation management
• Managing & controlling of Technical drawings and revisions at supplier site
• Reviewing tooling concepts and management of tooling at supplier site
• Developing and maintaining supplier manual
• Representing HCME towards internal & external suppliers
What you will need to succeed
• MBO level of education, preferable in the Engineering field
• Min. 6 years of experience in a similar area
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with 8D Problem Solving process, FMEA, PPAP and technical drawings reading
• Ability to coordinate and implement Process improvement at suppliers in the areas of SQDCE
• Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
• Previous auditing experience is preferred
• Good commercial communication and presentation skills
• Analytical and results-driven mindset
• Team player
Your new company
Hitachi Construction Machinery is a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment with a strong focus on a consistent development to provide customers with the technology, products and services that generate new value. Its employees represent a group of trusted experts while keeping continued focus on innovation and growth. Are you an independent and data-driven achiever focused on the performance that is looking to join our new multi-cultural, collaborative and an innovative team? If so, the we are looking for you!
What you need to know
If you’re interested, click “Apply” and submit your application with an updated CV. If you know anyone that might be interested, please share this job opportunity further!
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Depending on years of experience and level of education
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Pim van Moorsel, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Amsterdam