With almost 400,000 employees in more than 60 countries, this organization realizes a turnover of more than 73 billion euros. This not only guarantees the organization technological innovation, but also stability and continuity. They offer reliable, widely applicable, sustainable, energy-saving solutions for heating, hot water and energy supply.
The Technical Support department
plays a central role in supplying design and test solutions for Central Heating
and Domestic Hot Water
appliances. The department consists of two groups: a ' Protoshop
' group and a ' Lab
The ' Protoshop
' assists in creating tangible solutions for an appliance that is being designed. The experienced employees give advice and feedback on the appliance construction during the whole design process. The group has an extensive workshop with various mechanical construction machines.
The ' Lab
' group provides laboratory test solutions for the appliance development process. Having the Deventer laboratory as its home base, the group delivers different types of standard test rigs, harmonized software and coordinated work processes to other TT-R&D Labs as well. It takes care of the availability of equipment and all calibrations of the managed instruments. The group ensures the correct functioning and needed development of a broad variety of measurement software.
Your new role:
As TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – SAFETY AND INFRA
, you will be responsible for all safety and infrastructural related activities of the Protoshop
and Lab Group
. You guarantee safety and ensure the optimal condition of the infrastructure of the work areas of Technical Support. In addition, you will participate in the activities of the Technical Support group and act as a replacement for your colleagues wherever possible.
- Responsible for a safe working environment for employees and customers of the Technical Support department.
- Responsible for safety related trainings for employees and customers of the Technical Support department.
- Responsible for the good condition of the infrastructural systems of the Protoshop and the Laboratory, together with Facility Management (FCM).
- Responsible for all documentation related with these activities.
- Set-up and maintain Work Instructions with respect to working safely in the work areas of Technical Support.
- Carry out safety tours based on relevant Work Instructions for employees and customers of the Technical Support department.
- Carry out and follow-up hazard assessments of working areas.
- Introduction of new customers with respect to using the work areas of Technical Support.
- Maintain and guiding all safety and approval processes with respect to e.g. NEN3140 / use of hazardous substances / climb and lifting equipment / fire and emissions alarms (together with FCM)
- Develop, implement and maintain 5S methodologies
- Initializing, thinking along with and guiding processes with FCM and external suppliers for improving and maintaining the infrastructure of the work areas of Technical Support
- Make the Deventer Laboratory ready for the use of hydrogen
- Advise other TT R&D Labs in setting up their laboratory infrastructure
- Assist in the development and maintenance of test rigs and test equipment
- Assist lab users with the use of all kinds of test equipment
- Keep the laboratory running: safely and efficiently!
What you'll get in return?
- Higher professional technical education (WTB/Elektrotechniek)
- Broad knowledge of safe working conditions
- Affinity with building infrastructures
- Accurate and structured way of working; feeling comfortable with documentation and version management procedures
- Proactive team player
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
Long term assignment | Excellent salary and conditions | Great place to work
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Niels Dirven
via +31 (0)13 206 2006
If you don’t speak Dutch , there is no point in applying and we will not be able to process your application.