Your new role
For our client we are looking for a full time Technology Support specialist to join their young and ambitious in-house Technology Group, which consists of a team of technology professionals that provide a broad range of Technology Services, from user desktop, applications and infrastructure support to application development, new systems implementations, Business Analysis and Project Management.
The Technology Group support all business units and their respective clients, providing fit for purpose, modern and innovative technology solutions required to perform their business activities. The team strives for quality and efficiency, and to provide the best service possible to the business.
Based in our Amsterdam office to provide a range of support functions to the business, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Enabling users to access the applications and systems via a company laptop and/or virtual desktop infrastructure
- Building and distributing hardware and installing software
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Setting up and configuring Group Policies
- Evaluating systems and applications and assisting with implementation
- Ensuring availability of all in-house systems and applications
- Providing out of hours support as part of an ‘on-call’ rota
Supported systems include (but not limited to):
- Windows 10 physical and virtual desktop and mobile devices.
- Citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Office 365 Application Suite, incl. Exchange Online, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams Administration.
- Mimecast Email Security and Archiving.
- Windows Server Administration, i.e. Active Directories, Group Policy Management, WSUS
- VMWare Virtual Environment.
- Cisco Technologies, i.e. Cisco Umbrella, AnyConnect VPN, Cisco Meraki.
- Sophos Cloud Endpoint/Server Protection.
What you'll need to succeed
- In-house applications: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Intapp Process Management.
- 3+ years in a senior technical support role (preferably in the Finance Sector)
- Proven incident and problem management background.
- Very good understanding of all computer hardware (laptops/desktops/servers).
- Very good understanding of Windows Operating systems (desktop and server) and MS Office Application Suite.
- Experience with large systems implementations, such as OS upgrades and new hardware/software rollouts
- Has a can-do attitude, proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with team focus
- Strong planning and implementation skills.
- Aware of self and impact on others, responsive to constructive feedback.
- Picks up on situational cues and adjusts appropriately.
Your new company:
- ITIL Service Management Certification
- A+/N+ Certification
- Good knowledge of Citrix Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of latest versions of VMWare (6.1+)
- Familiar with building and installing Windows Servers
is an asset management consultancy, listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange. Specialising in alternative assets, we work with both well-known and emerging teams, helping launch new firms, new funds and new services. Once they are launched, we provide flexible support to help them operate more efficiently and deliver better returns to their stakeholders. We have invested heavily in data, technology, and analytics, allowing us to provide real time insights to our clients, helping them optimise everything they do.
From our London headquarters and our offices across Europe and North America, our team of over 200 professionals works for many of the world’s most significant investors and managers. We started as a law firm, but now our services include law, regulation, fund administration, ESG (responsible investing), investor relations, investment consulting, research, and analytics.
What you'll get in return
Working at this company, you will get more exposure, more quickly to one of the world’s most significant and fast-growing industries.
Backed by the company to further your knowledge in your field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1043975