The company is a producer and supplier of aluminium products from thin sheet metal, aluminium fuel tanks, hydraulic tanks and related products for the automotive industry. They are focused on the development and production of aluminium products that contribute to sustainable mobility. They specialise in supplying custom aluminium products, like boxes for cargo bikes.
As a Work Planner you are expected to prepare a reliable product specifications available for production in the ERP system. You will report to the Manager Product Engineer.
- Check data accuracy, drawings and product specifications.
- Assess the manufacturability of products using CAM systems.
- Make preliminary calculations with regard to lead times and processing times.
- Determine routing, including part times and processing data.
- Track actual process times/data and do time observations/studies.
- Perform subsequent calculations, discuss results and process data in the ERP.
- Ensure a proper assessment/check of the correctness and completeness of data.
- Confirm efficient work preparation, pre- and post-calculation.
- Support sales by entering sales orders.
What you need to do now
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of production techniques and processes, including capacities, processing times and vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity of work preparation and calculation methods.
- Experience working in CAM systems.
- Strong communication skills, proactive attitude, customer-oriented and quality-conscious attitude.
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044712